1. Advising Promoters and Developers on the various compliances under the RERA Registration of projects with RERA authorities
2. Registration of Real Estate Agents
3. Handling legal litigation and representing client in RERA and Appellate Tribunal
4. Drafting & reviewing Brochure, Allotment Letter, Agreement to Sale and Sale Deed
5. Consultancy relating RERA compliances
Conducting Title Searches of the properties with the offices of Sub-Registrar, Revenue Offices, etc. and providing Title Search Reports and Encumbrance certificates, etc.
Structuring of Deal and advice on the Stamp duty, registration fees and other costs, drafting of Conveyance Documents, along with statutory permissions, approvals, including Change of Use of Property, etc.
Advising on the Construction Contracts, Development Agreements including Joint Development Contracts, Redevelopment Agreements
Representation in Real estate related litigation before all the forums- High Courts, NCLT, and RERA. and Appellate Authority